Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Mini Superdrug Online Haul

I've been staring at the Sleek i-Divine Glory Palette for months now and it breaks my heart that we don't have a Sleek section in my local Superdrug so I couldn't even see it up close! I know that it's late to be jumping on the bandwagon but I just had to have this before it was taken out of circulation. It just so happened that Superdrug still had their 3 for 2 offer on when I placed my order so I picked up a couple more pieces because why the heck not?! Here's what I picked:

Sleek i-Divine Palette in Glory (£6.99) Max Factor Liquid Effect Eyeliner in Violet Voltage (£6.99) and Maybelline NY Dream Soft Blush Berry in 06 (£6.49.) They also sent me two samples to try that were Lacoste Rouge for Men and Superdrug brand BB cream.



I think that £7 is a lot to be paying for a single eye pencil from a drugstore brand so I am prepared to be amazed (and probably let down) by this Max Factor Liner. It includes the above "smudger" that has a rubbery texture. I haven't swatched yet so I look forward to reviewing this for you!



This is something that I've been looking forward to trying for a while. I've only recently started wearing blushes because for some reason I thought they would just make my face look even redder and bigger (how stupid am I?) I know that these have been out since the dawn of time but I'm quite excited about the texture of this and I love that soft rose pink shade.

And for the main event:


Tube, Overground, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Platform, Northern
District, Hammersmith and City, Picadilly, Circle, Victoria, Central


Excuse my cardigan in the mirror! I couldn't seem to angle it so I wouldn't be in the picture. 
The colours here are beautiful. I love the mix of neutrals and brights and mattes and shimmers. I can't wait to try these. 

So that's everything! Have you got any of the products here? I would love to see what people have been doing with the Glory palette.

Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Sleek palettes are my favourite! but they aren't available in Singapore, have to get my brother overseas to buy it for me. this glory palette has such bright and nice colours!! Bakerloo and Victoria are amazing colours!

    great haul post!! =)

    -elvie
    www.elviemousse.blogspot.com
    please check out my blog, i am a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, get them wherever you can :) I also love the Sunset palette, highly recommended. It's a shame you can't get them in Singapore :(
      The colours are so pretty, I'm very happy :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I love sleek :) Your blog is really most adorable* Newest Follower*

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Are you sure you're following? You haven't appeared on my list :O
      Thank you for your lovely comment though :D

      x

      Delete