Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

December Eye Make-Up Challenge: Day 7, Cool Winter

The lighting was so bad yesterday I just didn't want to do this! It rained all day and the colours looked awful... luckily things were a bit drier and brighter today, so here is Cool Winter!


I was going for a cold ice Queen look with a halo of silver. I'm always a bit nervous with cool colours and I feel that warmer tones suit me better, but I'm really happy with how this turned out!


I use Jubilee as my highlight (a beautiful shimmering silver) Victoria all over the lid which leaned a little turquoise but was still perfect for this! Picadilly was worked into the crease. I could have used some paler colours but I really wanted to get a good test of my lovely Glory Palette! I only have this and the Sunset palette, but it's safe to say I love Sleek. I want so many of their products but my local Superdrug doesn't stock it. So sad!


I really hope you liked my look for today! I'm still loving this series, I've been so much more creative with my makeup and I feel like my technique is improving with all the practice.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Lauren

8 comments:

  1. oohh those colours are amazing!
    You should defintely get the L'oreal Freebie box it's great!
    FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I think I'll be looking into it next week ;) haha x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a really great palette! I definitely recommend it if you can still find one, I got mine from the Superdrug website x

      Delete
  3. great job!!!! it's so wintery and pretty!! im a huge fan of sleek products too!

    x
    elviemousse.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! that's what I was going for :D Sleek is fantastic! I only have two palettes from them :( I need to expand my collection x

      Delete
  4. Love the shades and how you blended it, definitely perfect for winter :) Love Sleek palettes too, need to get more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too. I've also had the pout paints on my wish list for a while too :) x

      Delete