Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

FOTD: Christmas

 This was actually worn on Christmas Eve. I get way too sleepy and rub my eyes on Christmas Day! Plus even the most long wearing lipstick won't fully survive the turkey onslaught and I don't fancy dragging a make up bag around with me.


I decided to go with some classic Christmas colours of red and gold. Always cheerful and pretty in my opinion.
Here are the ingredients:

Base:
The Body Shop Moisture Foundation in 03
The Body Shop All-In-One Face Base in 03
The Body Shop Lightening Touch Concealer in 03
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer in Natural
e.l.f Blush in Twinkle Pink
I love that my Body Shop base is all 03. So much easier when it all matches!

Eyes:
MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade 30
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner in Black
The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in Black
I applied the MUA shadow with a slightly damp brush to get a more intense colour.

Lips:
Nivea Extreme Resist Glossy in Joli Cherry
I have all four shades of these now and I absolutely swear by them. One of my top products of 2012 and only £1 each. I do feel that it leans a little pink - it's not a true red and I certainly wouldn't describe it as cherry red.

I hope you liked my Christmas look! Would love to see some links to what you wore for this season. 

Lauren

8 comments:

  1. I've never tried any Body Shop makeup, is it good? The lip colour looks lovely on you! Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear by the base products, this is my second tube of foundation and I adore it. The shadows can be a bit hit and miss but they're having a new formula and adding new shades in the new year :) I've been promised some cool pastels.
      Thank you! X

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty! I love your cheekbones, is that a weird thing to say?
    Anyway, you love lovely, hun :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you :) you wouldn't say that if you saw pictures of me taken by other people! Like tyra banks, I know my angles. (Terrible Americas next top model joke)
      Thank you! I actually really like my cheek bones too :) I got them from my mother. All I think about is how much better they'd look if I was thin. New years resolution. (Again. Sigh) Haha x

      Delete
  3. Nice look)) I wore similar liner with silver and black colours. Very pretty face^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ooh that sounds really pretty! X

      Delete
  4. I rarely make an effort on Christmas day! I always wake up super early regardless of age, dance around in my pjs andopen presents. Then its just food, films and family :)
    You look lovely here, love the lippy :)

    Louminous

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best way to do it in my opinion ;) thank you! Its from pound land :o x

      Delete